View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Skylands Triathlon Urgently Seeking Volunteers 

Post Skylands Triathlon Urgently Seeking Volunteers
Hi All,

Below is from the race director of the Skylands Triathlon, which starts/finishes at Spruce Run Reservoir. Please contact Kevin directly if interested.

"My name is Kevin Chynoweth and I have been coordinating the volunteers for this Triathlon.  We need adults that can be assigned to key points along our bike route (on the roads outside of Spruce Run Reservoir).  In addition, we could use help in staffing key points along our running course inside the park.  There are various other jobs too such as Registration, Body Marking, Finish Line, etc that we could also use some adult volunteers for if you know of any.  People helping out with Registration and Body Marking need to be at the park by 6:00AM on Sunday.  For the racing courses we need people ready by 7:30 so they can learn their responsibilities and get to their stations before the first race starts at 8:00. The last races should be complete by 11:00am or noon.  

There are other jobs later in the day such as clean-up that require volunteers at around 11:00am or noon.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and coordinate through me if you have any volunteers coming.  Thank you."

Kevin Chynoweth
North Hunterdon Rotary
kchynoweth@yahoo.com
(908) 399-2669

Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]