View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Volunteers 

Post Volunteers
Hill Runners and friends. We are about 3 days away from the Clinton Country Run.
As most know our club supports 2 Water Stations. With the growing number of Hill Runners planning to lace up this year and a low volunteer rate (I've only seen one name) I am getting a little nervous that we won't have enough bodies for the event. Especially when the 5K and 15K people come through we have our hands full filling, handing out cups, and raking up afterward. So I am making an 11th hour plea to all available. I'll be at the corner of River Rd & Wedgeworth Dr by 8:15 - 8:30 AM to set up Waterstop 1 and would luv company. Remember the runners, including our own, are depending us.

Cheers
DS

Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:58 pm

Post Re: Volunteers
I will be out at mile 4 calling out split times as in years past and I have once again organized the Weichert water stop at the end of the Agway Trail - +/- 4.5M!

Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]