View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 National Endurance Sports Summit 

Post National Endurance Sports Summit
I received the below email on a running conference in Princeton that I thought some members might be interested in.

My name is Tin Wen Wang. I am organizing a special gathering of endurance sports enthusiasts this October.

As an RRCA Club out of Lebanon, NJ, I thought this event would be a fantastic fit for you and your athletes.

The Third National Endurance Sports Summit will take place on Saturday, October 15th.

Some of our confirmed speakers include Mike Wardian (record holding ultrarunner), Sister Mary Beth Lloyd (also known as the Running Nun, who accompanied Lisa Smith Batchen on her 50 miles in 50 states journey), Brendan Brazier (Cofounder of the Vega line of supplements), Claire Shorenstein (registered dietitian and founder of Eat for Endurance), and more.

We will have in-depth workshops on topics such as nutrition, strength training, and injury reduction for endurance athletes.

You can learn more about NESS at http://www.elevateendurance.org or contacting me here at tin@teamu.org

Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]