View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Social Director Farewell and Welcome 

Post Social Director Farewell and Welcome
For those who were not present at tonight's annual club meeting, the board position of Social Director, which carries with it some regular semi-heavy lifting, was vacated by Susan Brookman.

As some already know, Susan and Steve (our webmaster) will be moving at some point later this year. I (and I'm sure others) am extremely grateful for the service and support you've provided as longstanding members. HUGE THANKS for everything you've done, and for that which you will continue to do.

Susan will organize this Saturday's Guest Runner Day as her final outgoing act. Steve will continue to manage and maintain our website. When they move, I (and I'm sure others) will miss them dearly.

With that, we are also glad to welcome a new member to the HRH board...Cyrena Terricone. One can only begin to imagine the possibilities for some of our future social events coordinated by the wife of such an amazing chef. No pressure, Todd.

I think I see more Haybale Runs becoming part of the regular Sunday mix.

Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:33 pm

Post Re: Social Director Farewell and Welcome
Thanks Chris! Being a part of HRH has been an integral part of our happiness here in New Jersey, and we'll miss you when we make the move up to Vacationland to start the next chapter of our our lives. The friendships we've made here will last, and we hope many HRHers will head Downeast to visit and run with us along the beautiful coast in and around Blue Hill!

Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:02 am

Post Re: Social Director Farewell and Welcome
Thanks to Susan I now have big shoes to fill! I am already pressuring Todd to up his game. I hope those that don't know what is in store can make it for the first Haybale of the year on March 6th for a little preview! In any event, I for one will certainly miss The Brookmans! You both have always made me feel so welcome in the club. Wishing you both much happiness in your new venture!

Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]