View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Guest Runner Saturdays 

Post Guest Runner Saturdays
As you know, we reserve the first Saturday of each month as Guest Runner Day. While guests are welcome to run with us almost any time we gather, on Guest Runner Saturdays we make a special effort to reach out to potential members -- we provide company for every new runner who participates in our run, no matter the distance or pace they want to go. And we provide refreshments after the run to encourage everyone to stay around and chat for a while -- this helps us all get to know one another a little better.

As the Social Director, one of my jobs is to make sure that we have an ample supply of food and beverages to feed everyone on Guest Runner Saturdays. Several HRH members have offered to help by bringing treats, so I've created a Doodle Poll to help coordinate who will bring what on any given Guest Runner Day.

If you'd like to sign up, please visit https://doodle.com/3g8qnghxhkg6378m. Then just add your name to the list and check the appropriate box for the type of treats you'll bring on whichever date you'd like to help. I'll send you a reminder the week before your date.

No one is obligated to bring anything -- signing up is completely voluntary, and I'm happy to provide as much or as little as may be called for!

Fri May 08, 2015 6:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]