View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Welcome to the HRH Discussion Forum 

Post Welcome to the HRH Discussion Forum
Welcome. This is the place for all kinds of information-sharing, such as:
- training runs
- car-pooling to races
- sharing info/articles on running
- polling the membership
- posting race photos
- sending Private Messages
- etc.

Please be considerate of others before posting something on this public forum.

When you register, you can adopt a Forum name or use a variation of your name (e.g., first name + initial of your last name) to provide some protection of your identity for non-HRH lurkers. In my case, the Forum Name I use on other on-line running forums such as Running Times and Runner's World is The Beast, so that's what I have done here.

If you spot anything inappropriate in the forum, please advise Bruce (BGMarshall at earthlink dot net) or Steve (Steve at Otterwater dot com), and they'll get rid of it. We tend to spell out e-mail addresses to foil the spammers that trawl the net.

If you wish, you can subscribe to a thread by e-mail, so you can see responses without going back to the Forum each time.

Pictures can only be posted on a url.

If you are not a member of HRH, we encourage you to join. See Club Info page of the website.

Bruce

Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:16 pm
Profile WWW

Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:23 pm

Post Re: Welcome to the HRH Discussion Forum
The Beast wrote:
Welcome. This is the place for all kinds of information-sharing, such as:
- training runs
- car-pooling to races
- sharing info/articles on running
- polling the membership
- posting race photos
- sending Private Messages
- etc.

Please be considerate of others before posting something on this public forum.

When you register, you can adopt a Forum name or use a variation of your name (e.g., first name + initial of your last name) to provide some protection of your identity for non-HRH lurkers. In my case, the Forum Name I use on other on-line running forums such as Running Times and Runner's World is The Beast, so that's what I have done here.

If you spot anything inappropriate in the forum, please advise Bruce (BGMarshall at earthlink dot net) or Steve (Steve at Otterwater dot com), and they'll get rid of it. We tend to spell out e-mail addresses to foil the spammers that trawl the net.

If you wish, you can subscribe to a thread by e-mail, so you can see responses without going back to the Forum each time.

Pictures can only be posted on a url.

If you are not a member of HRH, we encourage you to join. See Club Info page of the website.

Bruce

Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]